The International SOS Foundation has designed a new one-day training course: "Sustainability Management & Reporting for the Occupational Health & Safety Practitioner."
The purpose of the one-day course is to provide occupational health & safety practitioners and sustainability specialists with the competence necessary to integrate workforce health and safety management and monitoring into their organisations' sustainability strategies.
Who should attend?
Occupational health & safety and sustainability practitioners, especially those who are tasked with investigating the place of OHS in sustainability management & reporting programmes or tasked with better inclusion of workforce measures in corporate responsibility management.
Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate.
- Growth of sustainability management
- Arguments for sound OHS management
- Place of OHS in sustainability management
- Growth of investor pressure for OHS reporting
- OHS reporting frameworks
- Integrating OHS into sustainability management
- Potential OHS indicators and initiatives
- Planning to report OHS sustainability measures
- A core set of measures with examples
- Overcoming organisational resistance to OHS inclusion in sustainability