The International SOS Foundation is dedicated to improving the health, safety and security of mobile workers around the world. Started with a grant from International SOS in 2011, it is an independent, not-for-profit organisation.
To commission and share research and best practice around Duty of Care for the global workforce.
The Foundation has five goals:
- Study and research: better understand the health, safety and security risks linked to global mobility.
- Educate: provide information to workers and contractors, employers and governments on health and security risks.
- Strengthen corporate social responsibility in areas in proximity to worksites.
- Develop an international instrument for health and security risk mitigation.
- Disseminate information on risks to health and security in a variety of formats.
Key activities of the Foundation include research and education on topics concerning Duty of Care, travel risk mitigation and work health.
latest white papers
Please click on image to download the paper.