Launched in October 2011, the International SOS Foundation has the goal of educating organisations on health and security issues impacting their global workforce. Our altruistic goal of protecting and saving lives is carried out through conducting research and thought leadership initiatives on Duty of Care, sustainability and resilience to raise organisational standards in Duty of Care.
The Foundation is a registered charity and was started with a grant from International SOS. It is a fully independent, not-for-profit organisation.
Our mission is to:
- Study the potential health, safety and security risks that impact a global workforce.
- Provide information to governments, employers, workers and contractors on the aforementioned risks.
- Encourage employers to develop and strengthen their corporate social responsibility in areas in proximity to their worksite.
- Encourage the development of an international instrument to address the prevention and mitigation of the aforementioned risks as well as guidance on what should be done when an accident, illness or security situation occurs.
- Provide a means of wide-spread dissemination of information on the aforementioned risks using communications including: leaflets, web-based publications, scientific articles, books, films, meetings and seminars.
- Conduct other activities in furtherance of the goal as determined by the board of the Foundation.
We will accomplish our aims through research, analysis and study to better understand the risks and improve wellbeing.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AWARD WINNING RESULTS
PARTNERSHIPS & INITIATIVES