- Study the potential health, safety and security risks that impact a global workforce.
- Provide information to governments, employers, workers and contractors on the aforementioned risks.
- Encourage employers to develop and strengthen their corporate social responsibility in areas in proximity to their worksite.
- Encourage the development of an international instrument to address the prevention and mitigation of the aforementioned risks as well as guidance on what should be done when an accident, illness or security situation occurs.
- Provide a means of wide-spread dissemination of information on the aforementioned risks using communications including: leaflets, web-based publications, scientific articles, books, films, meetings and seminars.
- Conduct other activities in furtherance of the goal as determined by the board of the Foundation.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AWARD WINNING RESULTS
PARTNERSHIPS & INITIATIVES