The International SOS Foundation has designed a training course entitled Crisis Management Response and Leadership, delivered in-person or hybrid, certified by CPD.
This virtual training course is designed to provide individuals responsible for their organisation's crisis management team with the competencies necessary to actively participate in protection and resilience of their company, people and assets.
Throughout the programme, you will learn the methodology behind an effective crisis management response, define the roles and responsibilities of a crisis management team, provide an effective approach for situation monitoring and decision-making, and at the end of the course, trainer/s will have simulations that will help you learn, consolidate and apply the best practice techniques in crisis management response.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The target audience for this training programme is anyone wishing to develop competencies in understanding the methodology behind effective crisis management and executing successful crisis management response.
On successful completion of the course, participants will have the required knowledge, skills and information to:
- Provide participants with a holistic crisis management response methodology alongside a clear robust framework.
- Enhance individual leadership skills throughout practical critical risks essentials and crisis-proven responses methods derived from medical and security expert's doctrine.
- Consolidate attendee's crisis management response expertise throughout a highly intense global workforce risk management simulation exercise supported by a responsive/adaptive scenario with digital situational awareness tools.
- Train decision-making process under time pressure and environment/technical constraints.
- Develop participant’s expertise in corporate global workforce risk mitigation and implement sustainable business continuity strategies in their respective business environments.
The training will take place in a live, virtual classroom where the trainers will guide participants through the subject in an interactive learning format. Participants will acquire the skills through simulation exercises, discussions, and break out sessions for networking. Participants will be encouraged to ask questions and discuss their real-life examples so that they can apply learnings in their work immediately after the training.
CPD ACCREDITED PROGRAMME
APAC | ISO 31030: Building a Travel Risk Management Programme in an Evolving Risk Landscape
EUROPE/AMERICAS | Duty of Care: Safety, Health and Security for the Mobile Worker
EUROPE/AMERICAS | ISO 31030: Building a Travel Risk Management Programme in an Evolving Risk Landscape
More on Crisis Management
KHS has a Holistic Approach to Duty of Care
Winner of the German Mittelstand, Duty of Care Programme Award, KHS' case study on their comprehensive Duty of Care programme.Duty of CareCrisis ManagementSafetyWellbeingTravel
As an organisation where crisis management is part of our day-to-day, spending a week in this immersive course provided practical information on the fundamentals and methodology to a crisis management response. The facilitators and their breadth of expertise made the virtual learning experience that much more impactful. I would highly recommend to any colleagues looking to enhance their crisis management knowledge.
Communicating Risks with a Global Workforce
Published by the Business Continuity Institute, in partnership with International SOS Foundation and Everbridge (2018), this report demonstrates the value that travel risk management and, specifically, crisis communications can provide to the safety of the mobile workforce and protection of financial resources.Business ContinuityCrisis ManagementRiskSecurityTravel